Tuesday, October 2, 2012

La Vie Est Belle

Favorite thing to do in a beautiful day like today? Sit out on the quad while I study <3
It's lovely out here and I feel so blessed to be able to come to a school with such a beautiful campus <3

Right now, I'm as happy ad a clam! Although, I've never truly understood that expression... It would suck to have a clam's life- living in that shell forever doesn't seem like it's all that. But whatever it means, that's what I'm using to explain my happiness right now.

Why am I so happy you ask? Well, I'm waiting for my interior design class to start. It's my favorite class <3  For once, I get to bring out my artistic side in a college class and for once I actually enjoy and understand what my professor is talking about. He's awesome, and he's actually been in the interior design field and has worked with those many famous designers. For some reason, that just makes me really happy!!

Now, I'm not planning on going into the interior design field, seeing as it's not really in high demand, but this is where I can relate to things on a more personal and individual basis. I love to be creative as learn about the creativeness of others.

Don't get me wrong, biology and aliens are sure.... Creative... But they just aren't my thing. :P
Again, don't ask me how I got into two science classes this semester... Huge mistake :/

Let's just say there's a reason I hang out in the business building a lot... It fits me, and there's a TON of cute guys:)

Anyway, just thought I would document my thoughts at this moment.

I love art!! In any form or shape of ANY kind <3
Life is beautiful.

La Vie Est Belle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment