Friday, September 21, 2012

Send the ambulance!!

My heart just stopped...

Drake and Josh is on.... <3 <3


Hi childhood! How the heck have you been?!


This makes me want to go throw on my silky pajamas and slide down the stairs on mattresses!

Or build a fort

Or dance around to Now That's What I Call Music #1.

Or play spy barbies.

Or climb in the loft.

Or ride my motor scooter down the street.

Or throw on some Disney movies.

Or play dress up.

Or play duck hunt.

Or make musical instruments out of boxes and elastics.

Or paint my nails.

Or play tag.

The possibilities are endless.

Mostly though, I just want to watch Drake and Josh.

Best. TV show. Ever.

(Besides F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Seinfield of course;))


Anyway, just thought i'd share. It got me super excited.

Good thing the roommates and I are having a slumber party tonight!! <3

Oh, childhood, good to see you again!



1 comment:

  1. Megan, I have been reading your blog and think you are a great writer! I'm so sorry you have mono and hope you are starting to feel better soon! I am very grateful that you are Lia's roommate, I think all of you are just super awesome and am so glad you all ended up together! Take care and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete